100 Reasons to Vote for Trump 2020
Please Vote Trump!
I'm voting for President Trump and I urge you to do the same.
The media has been terribly unfair to him, so his accomplishments for our country are not well publicized.
This is a list of his many achievements and how they've helped the entire USA, not just certain groups. The Press and Democrats love to pick out and fixate on tweets / comments that don't come out right, but our tireless President works his butt off and demonstrates by actions that he loves all Americans.
"Actions, Not Words"
Better to judge the character of a man by his actions, than by his words.
Please do not let the "Progressives" brainwash you.
Their agenda will ruin the USA. Vote Trump!
President Trump's Accomplishments & Goals
Tax Reform decreased taxes for the vast majority of Americans, the biggest overhaul in 30 years.
Median household income hit the highest level ever recorded.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans, including VOCATIONAL education.
Record number of job-killing regulations eliminated (reduces costs and time to complete projects).
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Reducing income disparity: The 25% lowest-paid Americans enjoyed a 4.5% income boost in Nov. 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country’s highest-paid workers.
Poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8% under the Trump administration as a result of a jobs-rich environment.
Welfare Reform requiring able-bodied adults who don’t have children to work or look for work if they’re on welfare.
Food Stamp usage has fallen since a better economy is good for all. Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it.
- The Farm Bill provides support and stability to our farmers, expands crop insurance, doubles how much farmers can borrow and helps open new markets for our farmers.
- Authorized a total of $28 billion in aid for farmers who have been subjected to unfair trade practices.
- Saved Family Farms from the Death Tax.
- Employment (Before COVID-19)
- More Americans employed than ever recorded in our history.
- Manufacturing jobs grew at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Record Low Un-employment levels
- African-American unemployment achieved lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment achieved lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data.
- Veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
- School Choice would allow low income (especially minorities) access to better education for their children. Vouchers create opportunity to help pay for the same private and parochial schools that middle and higher income people can afford.
- Executive Order to expand apprenticeships in America.
- Committed to expanding and strengthening education in science, technology, engineering, and mathematic (STEM).
- Executive order forcing health care providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop.
- Reduced Drug Prices: Pharmaceutical companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
- Reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
- More affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- Patients with preexisting conditions will be protected.
- Fight Opioid Epidemic: Secured $6 billion in NEW funding.
- Reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during first year in office.
- Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try an experimental treatment that wasn’t allowed before.
- Promoted expanded treatment options for Americans living with disease including HIV/AIDS, kidney disease, pediatric cancer, Alzheimer’s, and more.
- #1 in the world COVID-19 testing program created. USA is 5% of the world's population, but conducted 25% of world testing.
- COVID-19 Response
- Protecting Americans: Executive Orders stopping all flights from China & Europe, while being mocked by Democrats for being xenophobic, potentially saving thousands of lives.
- Defense Protection Act COVID-19 contracts to help retain critical workforce capabilities and provide life-saving medical services and equipment.
Operation Warp Speed to fast-track testing and creation of vaccines for COVID-19.
- Led the largest national mobilization since World War II to deliver Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and supplies.
- Coordinated Support with States to help distribute masks, respirators, ventilators and medical equipment and personnel more efficiently.
- Enacted over $3 trillion in economic relief, saving tens of millions of jobs.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act expanded SNAP and WIC programs by adding $500 million , helping pregnant women and those who lost their jobs due to COVID-19.
White House Coronavirus Task Force released guidelines for opening America safely.
Veterans / Military
- Making US military stronger to protect us, and makes the whole world a safer place.
- Bringing home American troops from unending wars and fruitless overseas occupation.
- VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
- NATO allies now paying their fair share: spending $69 billion more on their own defense since 2016.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal - to keep them from attaining nuclear weapons.
- Executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
- Historic U.S.-Mexico-Canada Trade Deal to replace NAFTA, fulfilling his promise to enact fair trade deals for the American people.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Made in USA: Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
$250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord USA would pay, but China treated as 3rd-world nation).
Withdrew the U.S. from the job-killing TPP deal.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Imposed sanctions on the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens.
- North Korea designated as 'State Sponsor of Terrorism' and has stopped missile testing through diplomacy.
- Imposed sanctions on Iran following attacks on U.S. and allied troops in Iraq by Iranian military.
- Imposed sanctions on Russian entities and individuals previously indicted for their roles in Russian interference in our election.
- Over a dozen U.S. hostages freed, including those Obama could not get freed.
- Safety & Security
- Defeated ISIS's caliphate and killing Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, removing the threat of Iran-backed terrorism.
- Working to reduce human-trafficking (especially women and children) through increased security, stronger laws and strengthening borers (The Wall)
“Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking.
DOJ provided grants to organizations that support human trafficking victims — serving nearly 9,000 cases from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.
- Working to reduce flow of illegal drugs (which claim many American lives) through increased security, stronger laws and strengthening borers (The Wall)
- Reduced illegal border crossings 78% since May 2019 (with cooperation from Mexico).
- U.S. Border Patrol has arrested hundreds of members of dangerous gangs.
- Called on Congress to close dangerous loopholes such as “Catch and Release,” end chain migration, and end the visa lottery program which enables illegal immigration.
- Nobel Prize nomination for historic peace treaty between Israel and at least 2 Arab nations.
United Arab Emirates and Bahrain abolished its' 40 year boycott of Israel law, allowing companies to trade with Israel.
- Violent Crime Rate has declined for two straight years.
- Supports our brave law enforcement officers and making our communities safer.
Supports Law & Order to stop violent protests and violence against police, but Trump is allowing State Governors and City Mayors to request assistance rather than force it on them.
Protect ALL Citizens: Against defunding of police, as this would especially hurt minorities in violent neighborhoods and hurt businesses trying to survive.
- Against "Sanctuary Cities" which protect criminal illegal aliens from deportation or prison for committing felonies.
- Social Issues
Criminal Justice Reform: First Step Act enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society. It also reduces mass incarceration at the federal level. (an especially positive step for Blacks & minorities)
- First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in the sentencing of nonviolent crimes. Over 90% of those benefiting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans.
- Increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%.
DOJ and the Board Of Prisons launched “Ready to Work Initiative” to help connect employers with former prisoners.
Pro Life efforts to fight the killing of innocent babies.
Opportunity Zone Incentives to promote investment in low-income communities across the country.
8,764 communities across the country have been designated as Opportunity Zones.
Appointments of Supreme Court justices and judges who follow the Constitution over "activist" judges favored by Democrats.
Signed into law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
Appointed 5 openly gay ambassadors.
- Launched global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality.
Empowering Americans with Disabilities
Awarding Funding to Address the Needs of Individuals with Disabilities in Emergency Responses (COVID-19)
Access to Health Care for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
Helping Veterans with Disabilities Remain in Their Homes
A First-Ever Task Force to Boost Employment for Americans with Disabilities
- Environmental Issues
- Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.
- Executive Order to ban oil drilling off coast of Florida, Georgia & South Carolina, safeguarding shores & protecting jobs.
- U.S. will join the 1 trillion trees initiative.
- EPA has taken significant steps to clean up our contaminated sites and hazardous sites.
- Executive Order aimed at increasing responsible forest management and coordinating Federal, State, tribal, and local assets to prevent and combat wildfires.
- Personal Reasons
- Trump is the most accessible President ever, always willing to take hard questions from reporters.
- He's trying to "Drain the Swamp" - make Democrats & Republicans alike work for the citizens, not special interest groups!
- Trump is candid, not afraid to speak his mind, not a polished career politician promising things you don't have to pay for.
- With the incredible media bias against him, he could announce a cure for cancer and reporters would scream in horror that someone in the audience was not wearing a facemask.
- "Fake News" refers not just to negative press coverage, but to constant, intentional distortions of Trump's communications and ignoring his achievements in order to [successfully] brainwash the American people.
- Trump is from Queens, just like me.
My reasons to vote against Biden / Harris and the Democrats
- Blame all of the world's problems on Trump, ignoring his accomplishments.
- Call Trump racist when they are the ones always looking to divide us into groups.
- Pushing an extremely progressive, socialist agenda, giving more power to the government while taking freedom from the people.
- Green New Deal can't be paid for, even if we had 3 times as many billionaires.
- For defunding the police, reducing bail requirements, letting criminals out of jail.
- Against School Choice, which would particularly help minorities.
- Constantly pushing for abortion even in 3rd trimester and even after a baby has been born!
- Protect criminals from prosecution, creating "Sanctuary Cities".
- Use unions and even teachers' unions for political purposes.
- Higher taxes hurt the working class.
- Dems were in favor of a border wall, UNTIL Trump was for it to reduce drug & human trafficking.
- Media pushes progressive agenda, ahead of reporting facts and providing balanced coverage.
- Implicitly support Antifa violence and Black Lives Matter hate group.
- Attack religion in favor of a secular, Godless state.
- Joe Biden is corrupt. His claims that he was unaware of Hunter Biden's dealings with China and Ukraine are laughable.
- Do not condemn "cancel culture" including the destruction of statues of Christopher Columbus and St. Junipero Serra by mobs.
If you agree with me, please share with friends and family - and please pray for America.
If you disagree with me, please pray for America.
I"m deeply concerned that our nation has been abandoning "traditional values". I try to make the community better by contributing to my church and various charities, donating blood regularly (7 gallon donor), volunteering with Little Sisters of the Poor, Knights of Columbus and my running club, and by serving as class correspondent for my U.S. Merchant Marine Academy graduating class. I'm also a former Naval Officer.
I've lived with numerous male, female, gay, black, white, Latino, Asian, Muslim, Jewish, disabled roommates, including citizens of Brazil & Bangladesh.
Webmaster Ray is a full time web designer since 2005.
This is an example of a "Landing Page" which can greatly increase conversions (effectiveness) of pay-per-click ads (PPC), facebook ads and any other form of advertising.
More info at www.AttractWeb.com